Racist Gamers

Discuss your favorite games and systems here.
KingCobra686
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Re: Racist Gamers

Post by KingCobra686 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Most newer online games tend to have Mute options to make it easier to ignore players like that.

The anonymous nature of the internet tends to bring out the worst in a lot of people. Some of these people are just trying to get a rise out of others and they do that by saying the worst things that come to mind. Some of these people are just plain racist and this is the only place they feel they can express it without repercussions.

The online gaming world is not really any different than the rest of the internet. You will find plenty of the same garbage in places like Youtube comments.

Glass Eater
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Glass Eater » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 am

Most of it isn't real racism, just people trolling to get a reaction. I know this because back in my teenage years I used to do it.

Don't take it personal or serious, don't argue just mute them and move on.

Decimus
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Decimus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:24 pm

That's like asking... have you ever come across a situation at a supermarket where you wanted to punch a guy for being incredibly insensitive?

YESSS!!!!

Or... have you ever wanted to stab a fuckin dickhead in the eye because he looked at you and you knew he thought he was better than you?

YESSS!!

Racism is another story. It's alive and well. It's flourishing.

It's not our fault. :|

Artpop
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Artpop » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 am

Maybe this topic exists to prove that white males are the single easiest group of people to get a rise out of.

Just a thought.
"Save a piece of chocolate cake for Sandy!!"

"Good times, bad food"

Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 am

vampiremcmuffin wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:27 pm
I used to use video games as a way to relax but it is hard to do that when I cant even play a game because 150 years later someone still has a stick up their ass.
Iggy wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:48 am
Been called a wetback many a time while playing Madden. I turn it right back on them though, till it's an all out verbal argument.
Both of these posters are now banned for not being able to handle an online forum.

Moral of the story = Don't take things so seriously.