What are you currently playing?

Discuss your favorite games and systems here.
Mr. Awesome
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

What are you currently playing?

Post by Mr. Awesome » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Started playing Rainbow Six Siege last night. Didn't get to play much though.

Atmosphere
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by Atmosphere » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:23 am

Fallout 4

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - It's pretty good, but the background graphics make it nearly impossible to see hidden items/monsters clearly.

The Last of Us - I've stalled out because, even though I may not have gotten far enough into it, I have yet to see what's so fantastic about this game.

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Got a few in the rotation right now:

Fallout 4 - Finished the main quests, now I'm just walking around doing some business. I'm hoping for some DLC soon, because it's starting to get, dare I say it, boring.

Dirt 3 - Free racing game they gave away last month, and it's pretty solid. I'm not huge into racing games, but I like to keep one or two around in case I get that itch. This one is pretty good, and for free, I can't complain too much.

Pneuma breath of life - I didn't think I'd like this puzzle FPS, but it's pretty relaxing to play and they're gracious with the achievements. 100G for beating a level? Don't mind if I do! :lol:

Heretic
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Heretic » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Old school stuff. More specifically, I blew the dust off of the Wii.

Punch-Out - The Wii remake. So good. The original is probably my favorite game of all time, and this one is...probably better. Just a great game you can play at any time. I still can't beat the 2nd version of Soda Popinski. Just a total bastard. I'm very close though. I've got his entire routine down pat. My damn thumbs just aren't quick enough.

Final Fantasy III - Giving it another go for kicks. It's about as perfect as a JRPG gets. Not ready to place it over FFVII, but it's damn close.

Waiting for Christmas...

SlayerX
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by SlayerX » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:47 am

DOOM (alpha)

Im currently in the closed alpha that runs through the weekend and I can see the game is shaping up to be a beast of a proper arena shooter. Since Im legally not allowed to go into any more details that arent already released by Bethesda, you play TDM on a single map with the options of seven different weapons.

I will say nothing seems extremely overpowered compared to its counterparts which is nice surprise. Granted the graphics currently seem like and early PS2 game but the polish on the control and movement is already silky smooth. Played a multitude of matches and it purposely dumps you on different servers for stress tests and you submit a survey after every few matches to rate your lag/experience.

This is going to be one to look out for next year.
Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Liberation - Evolution

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:37 pm

SlayerX wrote:DOOM (alpha)

Im currently in the closed alpha that runs through the weekend and I can see the game is shaping up to be a beast of a proper arena shooter. Since Im legally not allowed to go into any more details that arent already released by Bethesda, you play TDM on a single map with the options of seven different weapons.

I will say nothing seems extremely overpowered compared to its counterparts which is nice surprise. Granted the graphics currently seem like and early PS2 game but the polish on the control and movement is already silky smooth. Played a multitude of matches and it purposely dumps you on different servers for stress tests and you submit a survey after every few matches to rate your lag/experience.

This is going to be one to look out for next year.
It's dope, but outdated. Not sure how much playtime I could get out of it with no ranking or unlock system. Had a lot of fun last night though.

lj40
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by lj40 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Geez...does mobile games count? I just d/l'd Rule The Kingdom last night and played a bit of it today. At first I thought it looked a little too 'cutesy' and thought I would probably be getting rid of it sooner then later

.............. aaaaaaaand then I killed a quick 2+ hours and had to think long and hard about having my bakery go with blueberry cookies or blueberry donuts among other pressing items. :oops: lol...I guess I'm stuck playing it now....
"I came here to chew bubblegum & kick ass...and I'm all outta bubblegum" R.P.

Madonna
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Madonna » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:40 pm

The Simpson's Hit & Run

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Madonna wrote:The Simpson's Hit & Run
That's a great game, probably the best Simpson's game we ever got.

I played a bit of COD: Ghosts today with a buddy. Nothing like going 5-17 to really get the blood going.