General talk about movies, tv, etc.
Yoxodo
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Re: TV Shows Watched

Post by Yoxodo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:53 pm

TexasSnacks wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:23 am
Smallville- Finished season one. Still classic.
Seasons 1-5 of Smallville are some of the greatest years of television to this day. 6-10...not so much.

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 am

Yoxodo wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:53 pm
TexasSnacks wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:23 am
Smallville- Finished season one. Still classic.
Seasons 1-5 of Smallville are some of the greatest years of television to this day. 6-10...not so much.
I love every season. Yes some are not as good as others but they are all great to me in their own way. Season 6 is my favorite.

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Supergirl
American Horror Story: Roanoke - After all the hype and a friend telling me how this was one of the best seasons of AHS, I went ahead and got the disks from Netflix. How I wish I had just gotten the first one, because I'm in the middle of ep 2 and already so fucking uninterested in where this stupid show is going, I could have just suffered through 2-3 eps. Instead, since disk 2 is already on the way, I'll feel obligated to watch it to the end. This whole idea of mimicking the ID Channel's true crime story reenactment shows was such an idiotic way to go about it. They should have skipped the whole studio interview bullshit and just showed the regular story as what's happening, not as a supposed reenactment, since it looks nothing like a reenactment. Baaaahhhh. OK rant over. :evil:

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Supergirl
Flash
Smallville- season 2

Glass Eater
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Glass Eater » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 am

Mayday wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm
Supergirl
American Horror Story: Roanoke - After all the hype and a friend telling me how this was one of the best seasons of AHS, I went ahead and got the disks from Netflix. How I wish I had just gotten the first one, because I'm in the middle of ep 2 and already so fucking uninterested in where this stupid show is going, I could have just suffered through 2-3 eps. Instead, since disk 2 is already on the way, I'll feel obligated to watch it to the end. This whole idea of mimicking the ID Channel's true crime story reenactment shows was such an idiotic way to go about it. They should have skipped the whole studio interview bullshit and just showed the regular story as what's happening, not as a supposed reenactment, since it looks nothing like a reenactment. Baaaahhhh. OK rant over. :evil:
I don't know how far you are, but the show takes a major turn about half way through just FYI.

Glass Eater
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Glass Eater » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 am

Wonderlust wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:51 pm
Season 10 of Spongebob SquarePants.

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Glass Eater wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 am
Mayday wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm
Supergirl
I don't know how far you are, but the show takes a major turn about half way through just FYI.
Thanks for the tip. I'm only 3 eps in, so hopefully that means in the next couple maybe I'll find something to excite me.

The Flash
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Riverdale S1 E7-8

Orville Ketchum
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Orville Ketchum » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:24 am

Survivor
The Challenge
The FBI Files
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy!
The Price is Right
That 70's Show

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:08 pm

NHL - Pittsburgh Penguins (3) @ Washington Crapitals (2) - Let's Go Pens!
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
Parks and Recreation

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Designated Survivor
Ghost Wars
Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders
Law & Order
American Horror Story: Roanoke E4-7