Connect with us

Movies

Bloody Disgusting Selects: Trailer, Theatrical Locations for ‘Rammbock: Berlin Undead’!

Published

on

YOU CAN HIDE. BUT YOU CAN’T RUN.

It all begins on May 4 when Bloody Disgusting Selects unleashes the undead into the world with Marvin Kren’s German zombie film Rammbock: Berlin Undead, which we play exclusively at AMC Theaters across the Nation (listing available inside!)

The fun is officially underway as inside you’ll find the film’s theatrical trailer, along with AMC locations, ticket links and more. We’ll be building out the community aspect of Selects as the release date approaches.

Just when Michael arrives in Berlin to visit his ex-girlfriend Gabi, a terrible virus starts spreading across the city at a rapid pace, turning people into mindless homicidal maniacs. Much to Michael’s concern, Gabi’s not home; instead, he meets Harper, a teenage plumber’s apprentice at work in her apartment block. Together, they manage to barricade themselves when raging hordes of infected people swarm the building. Surrounded by these thirsty zombies, Michael and Harper have their hands full to survive – and it will take all of their ingenuity to make their way out to try and find Gabi.

Watch the official website for more updates soon.

Tickets are now available (use the drop-down menu and select May 4) by clicking here

Check out this sweet Google Maps of AMC Theaters playing Bloody Disgusting Selects, also on display below.

AMC THEATERS:
Southlake Pavilion, Atlanta GA
Barton Creek, Austin TX
White Marsh, Baltimore MD
Boston Common, Boston MA
Concord Mills, NC
Crestwood, Chicago IL
Barrington, Chicago IL
Newport Levee, Newport KY
Easton Town Ctr, Columbus OH
Grapevine Mills, Dallas TX
Westminster Prom., Denver CO
Fairlane, Detroit MI
Studio 30, Houston TX
Orange Park, FL
Ind. Commons, Independence MO
AMC 30 Block, West Orange CA
Univ. Citywalk, Los Angeles CA
Sunset Place, Miami FL
Rosedale, Roseville MN
Elmwood Palace, New Orleans LA
Empire, New York NY
Clifton Commons, Clifton NJ
Quail Springs Mall, OK City OK
Universal Cineplex, Orlando FL
Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill NJ
Westgate, Phoenix AZ
Waterfront, Pittsburgh PA
Showplace, Rockford IL
Mission Valley, San Diego CA
Mercado, San Jose CA
Metreon, San Francisco CA
Pacific Place, Seattle WA

Horror movie fanatic who co-founded Bloody Disgusting in 2001. Producer on Southbound, V/H/S/2/3/94, SiREN, Under the Bed, and A Horrible Way to Die. Chicago-based. Horror, pizza and basketball connoisseur. Taco Bell daily. Franchise favs: Hellraiser, Child's Play, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Scream and Friday the 13th. Horror 365 days a year.

Movies

Don Mancini in the “Early Stages” of Working On a New “Chucky” Movie!

Published

on

Chucky death

Everyone’s favorite killer doll is headed back to the small screen with “Chucky” Season 3: Part 2 on April 10, but are any further movies being planned at this time?

Created by Don Mancini, the “Chucky” television series remarkably plays around with existing elements from all previous films without disregarding ANYTHING from the past. From the original Child’s Play to sequels including Child’s Play 2, Bride of Chucky and even Seed of Chucky, it’s all one cohesive timeline that Mancini remains deeply committed to.

Of course, the most recent film in the Child’s Play franchise was the 2019 remake, to date the only movie in the saga that’s NOT part of Mancini’s vision. Is Mancini’s original incarnation going to spend his final days on TV, while another Chucky will be featured in the movies? It’s a question we’ve been asking ourselves for the last few years, and we may now have an answer.

Speaking with the Scream Dreams Podcast this week, Mancini revealed that he’s in the early stages of development on a potential new installment in the original Chucky film franchise!

new Chucky movie

CHUCKY — “Jennifer’s Body” Episode 303 — Pictured in this screengrab: Chucky — (Photo by: SYFY)

“Like anyone in this business, I want to do more things. At this point though if it’s only Chucky I’m totally cool with that,” Mancini explains. “I have other things I want to do. I’m working on a new pilot. I’m also, actually, in the early stages of working on a new Chucky movie.”

Mancini adds, “At this point, my goal is just to keep working.”

Outside of the aforementioned Child’s Play remake, there are to date seven installments in the franchise, with Cult of Chucky (2017) being the original franchise’s most recent film.

For now, Chucky remains a small screen icon. Don’t miss the premiere of Season 3: Part 2 on both USA and SYFY on April 10, with new episodes hitting Peacock the day after they air.

You can watch Don Mancini’s full chat with Scream Dreams below.

Continue Reading