Connect with us

Movies

[Random Cool] DirecTV Commercial Turns Naughty Into Nice

Published

on

DirectV

It’s a little late now that Christmas is already over, but it’s still the holidays until next Monday!

Below you’ll find a fun holiday commercial from DirecTV that brings Dracula, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, The Mummy, Samara, Hannibal Lecter and Darth Vader(!), and turns them from naughty to nice.

I don’t think I ever want to see Freddy give Jason flowers ever again…

Horror movie fanatic who co-founded Bloody Disgusting in 2001. Producer on Southbound, V/H/S/2/3/94, SiREN, Under the Bed, and A Horrible Way to Die. Chicago-based. Horror, pizza and basketball connoisseur. Taco Bell daily. Franchise favs: Hellraiser, Child's Play, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Scream and Friday the 13th. Horror 365 days a year.

Movies

‘You Lose You Die’ – WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair Starring in Horror Movie

Published

on

An upcoming horror movie from Averted Vision Pictures, You Lose You Die will star Freddy Rodriguez (V/H/S/85) and WWE superstar Charlotte Flair, Deadline reports today.

Carlos “Spiff TV” Suarez wrote the screenplay and will direct.

Deadline details, “You Lose You Die follows sociopathic tech expert, Mr. Fantastik (Rodriguez), who runs a popular show on the dark web with two other sociopathic tech experts, Ms. Perfect (Fliehr) and Mr. Creep (Anthony Alvarez). On the show, thousands of viewers vote on games and challenges for prisoners to participate in.

“If the prisoners lose, viewers vote on the weapons the sociopaths use to kill them.”

The cast also includes Josh Bredl, Sophia Zimba, Ashley Hernandez, Alejandro Duran, Noah Crider, Marcella Acuña, Mercy Grant, and Lydia Faith Gomez.

In addition to starring, Freddy Rodriguez will also produce the film.

“I’m excited to embark on this new journey as Executive Producer and star of You Lose You Die and help bring such a talented artist like Carlos ‘Spiff TV’ Suarez’s vision to life,” Rodriguez tells Deadline. “I was humbled by the outpouring of love and support after working with Robert Rodriguez on Planet Terror and Scott Derrickson on V/H/S/85, so the decision to dive back into the elevated horror genre comes with a deep level of respect for its rabid and loyal fan base.”

Continue Reading